This page contains information about booking a show for your event. The sub-pages contain additional governance information.
Contact and further information
For availability and further information please contact us.
- The fee for the show is £300 per day for the first day, and £150 per day for each subsequent day plus travel, accommodation and subsistence (if necessary) costs.
- If the presenter has to travel up the day before the event, or travel back the day after, this will cost an additional £150 per day.
- Depending on the event these prices may be negotiable, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- The fee for the show is £450 per day for the first day, and £200 per day for each subsequent day plus travel, accommodation and subsistence (if necessary) costs.
- If the presenter has to travel up the day before the event, or travel back the day after, this will cost an additional £200 per day.
- The presenter can deliver up to 3 performances per day, provided that they have a break of at least 15 minutes between shows to reset props, and a 30 minute comfort break is required after the 3rd consecutive show.
- 45 minutes is required to set up the show, and 30 minutes is required to pack up.
Special note for schools events
School pupils will likely be unfamiliar with a humorous "university style lecture".
- Our policy is that there will no pupils allowed into the presentation space without a teacher present.
- Pupils should be guided by the teachers to the seats.
- The tone will be set by our presenter, however, teachers remain responsible for general control and discipline.
The technical requirements are:
- Digital projector to connect to our own laptop with a VGA cable. (the projector must be able to connect to the laptop located in presenting area)
- Projector screen
- Lapel mic (only if large venue and large audience)
- Speakers to connect to our laptop via headphone socket (for example medium sized desktop computer speakers)
- Plug socket in presenting area
- One table
- Chairs for audience
- Contact us for other information, including risk assessments and other artwork etc..